IEEE Arc Flash & Training – Presented by Triad Consulting Engineers, Inc. for the IEEE Power & Energy Society and Industry Applications Society.
• Arc Flash Basics (Definition, Terminology, Causes, Effects, Safety Boundaries),
• Arc Flash Labeling, Qualified Personnel & Training,
• Relevant Codes and Standards (NEC, NESC, NFPA 70E, IEEE 1584, OSHA),
• Arc Flash Study Process and Calculation Methods,
• Arc Flash Mitigation Techniques,
• Calculations and Case Studies,
• Personal Protective Equipment.
Philip M. Grenci is the Chief Electrical Engineer at Triad Consulting Engineers. A licensed professional engineer, he is a graduate of the New Jersey Institute of Technology, with a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering. Mr. Grenci has 30 years’ experience in the design and analysis of power systems for commercial, industrial and mission critical facilities; including substation design through 138kV, emergency generation and UPS systems. Mr. Grenci supervises the electrical engineers and designers at the company’s New Jersey office.
Robert C. Corson is a Principal Engineer at Triad Consulting Engineers, and an Adjunct Professor at New York University. He’s a licensed professional engineer with over 10 years’ experience in power distribution analysis, including: short circuit, protective device coordination and arc flash.